$!$!$!WELCOME!$!$!$

Thoughts are the key to living in this world wether they tend to be positive or negative we need them all as we need physical things as food and water... dont hesitate to share yours or feel!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LoVe

love is a mountain with a avalanche at the peak,your destined to get there but as you go you grow weak, no other thought in mind except your love in your heart, the love of your life, and the reason you start, you come to a halt it seems your loves falling apart until you can remember your reason from the start.you travel through rocks and snowy debri you feel as though you cant make it and fall to your knees, mear thoughts in your mind is she really for me? me and her meant to be or is it my not letting go that makes me beleave that me an her are meant to be. but you think when you started what made you start you grasp your breathe and stand on your feet, your love dont rest you pass on a seat. is this love for me is this love for me i can only find out through pain and agony!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. You have written this post well. I really like it.
    :-)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete