$!$!$!WELCOME!$!$!$

Thoughts are the key to living in this world wether they tend to be positive or negative we need them all as we need physical things as food and water... dont hesitate to share yours or feel!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

how bout that

my friend been telln me about blogging an what u can do with it. i always kept my ears open because it was my boy of course but i really didnt care for the idea, but when ur bored as hell you cant sleep and its 4 in the moring theres not lots to do... so im jus googleing for about a hour til i run out of ideas an blogging popped up now i feel like im hooked any recommendations on rehabs haa. its not bad though i kinda like it still getn used to a couple things but i can dig it. ima supporter ina matters of minutes now ima jus have ta tell him how i stumbled upon it geez!!! hah nah theres no pride between friends in my eyes hed feel better knowing he aint tha only one on it now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I saw your post's url in Forum. So you are going to start blogging? Well, best wishes from my side. Hope you will some very good posts here. I am intereted in your 'thoghts'. So I am becoming your blog's follower. Perhaps the first follower.
    Keep going.
    Appreciation.
    :-)
    Regards.
    Tito Dutta.

    ReplyDelete