$!$!$!WELCOME!$!$!$

Thoughts are the key to living in this world wether they tend to be positive or negative we need them all as we need physical things as food and water... dont hesitate to share yours or feel!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

jus thinking

after being shot 4 times i would have thought that my life would have made a dramatic changes but it seems to be im stuck in the same mindset but a little more riskier... you kno i died and i was brought back to life after seven minutes =. but one thing i had to get off my mind is that i didnt see my life flash before me nor did i see angels the devil and so on. all i could see was was i could of avoided being shot like i should of ran towards this way i should of jumped towards that way, but all they while my real main focus was conserving my oxygen as i started feel short of breathe. one thing that did help was staying come i shut my mouth breathed through my nose and was thinkin about what my dumbass could have been doing besides getting myself shot. as my boys rushed me to the hospital my heart stop as the was carrying me in. i live after all that i would think i should be flying ina straight line with no stops in ghettodom no more but in alreality all it did was give me a reason to not work have back pains an the risk of a bullet moving in my back to paralysis me. i did jus about everything i could to screw up my life so far now im tryna fix it wit a set of broken tool an no easy to read get at your nearest convenient store instruction manual hah!!! huess its just another one of lifes expeditions

2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw your blogger in a list of other boggers. I find your blog interesting. I also have a blog, but it's all in Portuguese, I would like to contact you. If you are interested add me on msn mensseger:
    princessdalua@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waht??! you almost DIED?! that's insane!

    hey, if you got time check out my blog I'm looking for writers too

    ReplyDelete